Pages

Search SMS

Sweet Good Night SMS



sweet good night sms, Good Night Sms, Good Night Wishes, Good Night Text Messages and Sayings in hindi, english, urdu


 

Lovely Goodnight SMS
Sending you MY BED 2 let you rest,
Pillows 2 give you COMFORT,
and MY BLANKET 2 keep you warm.
Sweet dreams, Goodnite! Sleep tight.



Sweet Goodnight SMS
No matter if the sky is black or blue,
No matter if there are stars or moon,
As long as ur heart is true
Sweet dreams will always be with u.
Good Night!



Text Message Goognight SMS Greeting
Hi Moon! Dim Ur light.
Hello Wind! Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower! Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth! Spin Gently.
Coz my friend is going to sleep.
Good Night



Late Good Night Txt Msg
A late night greeting doesn't mean "GOOD NIGHT"
It has a silent msg saying "u" r my last thought as night sets in...
Have a nice sleep
GOOD NIGHT.



SMS Goodnight
Wishing the sweetest night to a sweet natured person.
May u sleep n fall from the bed tonight,
Then u will remember that u forgot to wish me Good Night!



Love Goodnight
Dear o dear, u r not near, but i can hear, don\'t get fear live with
cheer no more tear u r always my dear.
Good night.



Beautiful SMS Good Night Msg
What a pity! I’m not at your place!
Miles separate me from you
This night in my dreams I’ll see your face
Good night, my angel, I hope you miss me too!



Beautiful SMS Good Night Msg
In this lovely night,
I pray to the sweet moon to protect you through the night,
The wind to blow away your worries,
and,
the twinkle stars to guide you the way,
Sweet dreams and Good Night.



Friendship Goodnight SMS
The morning is just a few hours away.
Go to sleep and when you wake up,
remember me as a friend who is always there for you
and never let you down.



Caring Goodnight SMS
Psst,
Its onLy me putting a a blanket on you,
So, you wont feel cold,
Have a lovely,
Warmest,
and ,
Peacefull Night,
Sweet Dreams!



The moon Good Night SMS 
As the moon winks in the night,Sweet dreams hugs you tight.Hope that your day was alright. And I wish you a heart full of "Good Night" 



Good night 
Ur SMILE is My Breakfast at Morning.
Ur HAPPINESS is My Lunch at noon.
Ur SMS is My Dinner at Night.So Don't Put Me on Fasting My Sweet Friend.Gud ni8.
Submitted by padma on 11-Jan-2010



Good Night SMS 
Sun is Upset
Moon is Happy.
U know Y?
Bcoz Sun is missing U
& Moon is going 2 be with U THe whole night. 



Sweet Good Night Msg 
A deep diver inhales a second before
falling in the water, likewise a good sleep is neccessary for next day work.
Have a good sleep. 



Good night Text Message 
Its so common hearing
How r u?
Wat r u doing?
How was ur day?
So let me ask u something different-

Did u smile today?
If not,do it now:
Gud Nite. 



Good night 
U can see many lips which smiles for U.
but its difficult to get an eyes which cries only for U.
ever U miss that lips but never miss that eyes:
Have a nice sleep..
Good night 



Nice night wish 
Touch ur heart..
Close ur eyes..
Make a wish..
Say good nite..
Sky so wide..
Stars so bright..
May u hav sweetst dream 2night..
Good Night . 



Good Night 
I think ur beautiful Eyes r tired looking at dis world,
let your Eyelashes hug each other 4 few hours..
Happy journey into d world of dreams..!
Good night..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment