Pages

Search SMS

Anniversary sms messages




Anniversary sms messages, sayings, anniversary wishes, quotes, wedding/marriage anniversary messages


Wanna anniversary sms, text messages, anniversary sayings, then you are in right place... sms2night provides a great collection of anniversary messages, anniversary sms, jokes and sayings.

 An anniversary sms for him/her

You are truly a blessing from God.
Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend.
Happy Anniversary


Anniversary message for him/her

No one else would understand our relationship,
and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do.
Happy Anniversary!


Anniversary saying
One day a year to recognize 364 other days of putting up with me,
it doesn't seem fair.
Thank you for working so hard and putting up with me.

Wedding Anniversay Wishes

Best Wishes To You Both On Ur Anniversary,
May The Love That You Share Last Your Lifetime Through,
As You Make A Wonderful Pair.
Happy Wedding


Marriage Anniversary Wish

Happy Anniversary
and May your marriage be Blessed with love,
joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!

Happy Anniversary Sms

Remember the yesterdays
Plan your tomorrows
And celebrate your today
 Happy anniversary to a lovely couple
God bless both of you


Happy Anniversary wish for married couple

BLISS to fill ur souls peace to fill ur spirits,
joys to fill the home you'll share these are the
wishes for u with care love to fill ur hearts,
as your happy married life together starts..


Best Wishes for Marriage Anniversary

Marriage is that relation between
man and women in which
the Independence is Equal
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.


Anniversary to all couples

To the beautiful couple in all the land
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary sms

Hoping that the love, u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy love
and happiness To celebrate again.
 

Happy Anniversary

Wedding anniversary message
As we learn, let us share.
As we take, let us give.
As we weep, let us care.
As we love, let us live.
Best Wishes On ur
 Wedding Anniversary


Anniversary message to husband

A good wife gives happiness and long-life to her husband. Allow me, dear, for our anniversary to wish you to share this long life with me!


Anniversary Wish for couples

Let your love never goes away,
let your life will always be interesting and full of happiness!
Happy Anniversary!


Romantic anniversary sms for him/her

You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Happy anniversary


An Anniversary message by poem

Your anniversary is a time
For sharing ur affection
It's obvious the two of u
Have quite a deep connection!


A romantic anniversary sms message

When I look at you, my dear
It doesn't seem like you've aged
To me you're just as beautiful
As the day we became engaged.
Happy Anniversary..


Anniversary wish message

Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then bringing you much joy love and happiness to celebrate again. Happy Anniversary.


An romantic marriage anniversary poems

Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy abt each other.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines forever.
Happy Anniversary!

A girl to doctor - non veg sms

The day is here again, I cant remember every moments of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes.. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.


Anniversary Wish for lover

On ths special day
best wishes go to U
that ths wonderfull luv you share,
lasts your lifetime through.
 
Happy anniversary to you my LOVE

Romantic Anniversary Message
I'll always remember The day I married you,
Without you my love my beauty I don't know what I'd do
Your loving and thoughtful Just to mention two"
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.
 
Happy Anniversary


1 comment:

  1. Thx for sharing such a cool collection of anniversary wishes... Wishing anniverary is important for domestic peace :P

    ReplyDelete