Pages

Search SMS

birthday wishes sms

Birthday Wishes Sms
Birthday Wishes Sms


Some Beautiful Birthday Wishes are here For You:

Everybody want to get and give Birthday wishes to their friends and loved ones. so for your help we collected some of birthday wishes sms, happy birthday wishessms, sms birthday wishes, birthday wishes sms in hindi, birthday wishes sms for friends and birthday sms wishes.
The hoope,
The struggle and
The hard work
Towards a goal or success is part of the rewards.
Achieving goal itself is not the whole reward.
Best wishes on this special day.
Look outside it’s so pleasant!
Sun smiling for you!
Trees dancing for you
Birds singing for you!
Because, I told them
All to wish you
Happy birthday!
Chand taron se achi ho apki muskan,
Aeroplne se unchi ho apki udan,
Hume bhi apse apointment leni pade,
Aisi anokhi ho apki shan. Happy birthday
Happy happy birthday to you
Tere jaise dost dunia mein hote hai bahot few
Chhote se mere iss dil mein only hai tu
Jeeta rahe jo saalo saal jo ped woh tu
Yeh khuda se dua hai meri only for you
Happy birthday once again to you
Yeh special message hai just for you.

Some of the most famous Birthday Wishes are:

  • I love your birthday as it creates curves of smiles on your face and makes your heart giggling too. Happy Birthday to You
  • I may not be by your side..

    Birthday Wishes Sms
    Celebrating your special day with you..
    But I want you to know
    that I am thinking of you
    & wishing you
    a wonderful birthday !
  • Each moment of your birthday is a golden moment and I wish you live it with great fun and entertainment. Wish you a lovely and happy healthy birthday. Happy Returns of the Day
  • Tumhari is ada ka kya jawad du,
    apne dost ko kya uphar du,
    koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,
    jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du…HAPPY BIRTHDAY My love.
  • Gratitude and thanks for God becomes the voice of heart whenever the day of your birth comes closer. I also want to pay my thanks to you for coming in my life. Happy Birthday to You
  • Cos today is your day,
    It’s an opportunity for u to know that
    you are special and special things are for u today,
    I wish u all the best.
    Happy birthday. Love u!
  • As I know birthday provides you a lot of enthusiasm and decorate your face with smiles, so I pray you have uncountable birthdays and keep these smiles with you. Happy Birthday to You
  • “Fly in the plane of ambition,
    and land on the airport of success,
    Luck is yours,
    wish is mine
    may your future
    always shine. . .
    With LOTZ LOVE
    “Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU”.

Its a nice feeling when you know
that someone likes you,
someone thinks about you,
someone needs you;
but it feels much better when
you know that someone
never ever forgets your birthday.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day...
may GOD'S loving u hands be upon u today
to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY.

The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you

One day sky was crying.
I ask him why are you
crying today.
He told me i have lost my
beautiful star.
It was a day when you were born.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

my plane was crashed but i m ok,
my car was stolen yesterday,
i missed the bus,&
my mobile's battry was also verylow,
thats y i can't get u yesterday,
plz 4giv me & HAPPY BLATED B'DAY 2 U

Fantastic Answer by a philosopher
to a question asked at the BBC.
Define Birthday!
Answer: The only day in your life,
when you cried & your mother was Smiling..!
I know its your birthday 2day..
I am sure you'll give me treat in a big hotel..
so i shall talk to u in personal there,
coz i dunno to express my feelings in SMS"

Dear Sister 
The best thing about 
having a sister 
is that I will always 
have a friend 
who loves me 

Happy Birthday!


I have been thinking 
of all the special times 
we have shared 
I have such fond 
memories of our 
heart to heart talks 
of sharing secrets, 
Dreams and even tears 
Happy Birthday!



To my dearest grandparent, 
with lots of love, today 
and every day… 
Wishing you a very 
Happy Birthday!


  

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment